Fwd: (Fwd) Re: Spam - Thursday Silly

As a vegetarian I am far more offended by references to mushed up congealed
animal guts than I am to offers to improve my male vigor.

That said, I am not remotely offended by this spam spam spam note.  But
neither am I offended by the moronic potency ads.  I am far more offended by
all the follow up notes to the ad and having to waste my time deleting them.

Let's be honest, it isn't too difficult to figure out that a note  arriving
from "Nookie.UK.whatever it was" is something I do not need to read.  And
does anyone honestly believe that "Amazing Man-Stick" is the address of
someone with something important to say regarding archives?

As for being fired for getting this stuff let me say: "PLEASE FIRE ME FOR
RECEIVING UNSOLICITED EMAIL!  PLEASE!!!!!!!"

Because if you get fired for that you can sue the hell out of your
institution and retire rich.  You'd have a much better chance to sue your
institution claiming that since having email is something of a requirement
THEY are responsible for your getting offensive emails and they are, in
effect, allowing you to be sexually harassed.

Oh well, here's another thing for everyone to delete.

Brad Curtis

One more thing on this subject:

Spam spam spam spam spam spammity spam, wonderful spam.

Spam spam spam spam spam bacon eggs and spam.

It's been a long week.

DS