literary collections: thank you

Thank you all for your responses to my query. I was very impressed with the quantity and quality of your finding aids. Well done!
I was hoping to find a collection that revolved around a single book. Our author may some day donate all her papers to the Maine Historical Society, but for now we are glad to have just the collection relating to the writing and publication of her book.
Nonetheless, your responses were very helpful.
Thanks again,
Nancy

Nancy Noble
Archivist/Cataloger