all this spam

Goodness!

All you people complaining about spam must not really know what spam is.

I used to have AOL and I got 50 or 100 pieces of junk mail a day.  People
were going to give me a diploma for life experiences, cure my gout, improve
my sex life, lend me money, appraise my furniture, polish my toenails, buy
my car, improve my sex life, repair my glasses, sell me worms, send me
office supplies, accept donations, oh, and did I mention, improve my sex
life?

So, anyway, getting a couple of spams a week through the archives list
doesn't seem like too much to me.  If everyone just deleted the spam and
then spent that time working rather than complaining about spam we'd all get
a lot more done.

Virginia Simperely
Archivist
Hedenbaugh Machine Tool Museum