Re: Collections on Irish radio programs in America

Quite a few Irish in greater Cleveland, OH area. You might check with the
Western Reserve Historical Society there, which might make additional
recommendations. I recall there is an Irish Society in that fair city. I
recall some years ago seeing numerous ethnic societies listed in the yellow
pages there. Perhaps the good Fred Lautzenheiser might shed some light on
this matter. I know Irish folk singing is most popular there (probably
because of its association with drink....!) And the Scottish Games are held
in Oberlin annually.

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library