Re: What do you say?--now Friday Funnies

I'm usually one to resist the Friday funnies, but I'll share --

A couple of months ago we had a patron researching a Dallas murder in the
1970s. When she was asked who the victim was (the DPD murder analysis
volumes are indexed by vicitm), she said, "Oh, it was me." No one knew how
to respond.

Have a great weekend.

Michael C. Miller
Special Collections Librarian
Dallas Public Library, Texas/Dallas History & Archives
1515 Young St.
Dallas TX 75201
214-670-1440
mmiller@dallaslibrary.org