Re: What do you say? esp for C&U archivists

My favorite: quite a few years ago we went down to a local storage
place to pick up some records of a local, deceased individual.  For
some reasons we were splitting the collection with a local church
archive.  As we started going through the papers to determine who
got what, we found all these photo albums labeled "trips to
Mexico."  We opened one of them up and it turned out that the
reason for the trips to Mexico by this person (also a member of this
church!) was that his hobby was taking pictures of unclothed little
Mexicans!  We were all embarassed, the local church
representatives more than anyone.  And they took the photo
albums.

Roy Webb, C.A.
Multimedia Archivist
Special Collections