Salary Information

Dear archivists & curators:
I work at a National Historic Landmark (historic house) museum with a
small collection of artifacts and archives. I'm currently in the process
of an annual salary review and would like some information from other
experts in the field.
My job entails working with collections, creating exhibitions,
overseeing maintenance of the building & site, providing a limited
amount of volunteer/docent training, providing a limited amount of
access to the collection by outside researchers, strategic planning for
the site, creation & implementation of collection policies -
acquisitions, deaccessions, loans, care & conservation, etc.
The organization I work for has four full-time employees (Director,
Deputy Director, Assistant to the Director, Public Relations Manager),
five part-time employees (Financial Manager, Weekend staff,
Receptionist, security/maintenance personnel), and my position
(currently contract employee - 20 hours/week - w/o benefits) Curator of
Collections.
Would anyone mind responding to me privately at the address below
regarding salary information. Are you an employee of a similar-sized
institution? Do you receive benefits? What is the general range of your
salary? What are your qualifications (education, experience, etc.)? What
is your position?
Thank you for your help.
jemerson@rrlc.rochester.lib.ny.us