salary information

Can anyone tell me where I can find information on salaries for archivists
for comparison?  I know there was information on one of the listservs,
either the Records Management listserv, or this one, and I was positive I
had saved it.  (That's what I get for cleaning out old emails).

Now, of course, when I need it, I cannot find it.  I also thought the ARMA
website gave such information, but I was not able to find that also.  In any
event, the union here at OSU has asked me to give a presentation to the
Bargaining unit to show why the Archivists' classification should be raised.

Thanks for any and all leads.

Janet Wendt
Janet M. Wendt, C.A.
Staff Archivist
Oregon State University Archives
94 Kerr Administration Building
Corvallis, OR  97331-2103
Phone: 541-737-4050
Fax: 541-737-0541
E-mail: Janet.Wendt@orst.edu
Website:  http//osu.orst.edu/Dept/archives