Free publications: gay and lesbian history

Dear colleagues,

I have weeded some monographs regarding gay and lesbian history and
culture (1960s-1970s) from a recent accession as well as a significant
run of the newspapers "New York Native" and "Philadelphia Gay News." If
any archives out there is interested in these publications please
contact me off list and I will provide a more detailed inventory.  Or,
if you know of any other interested parties (libraries, collectors,
etc.) please let me know.  I will be happy to ship them to you free of
charge.

Thanks,

Erika Gorder
Associate University Archivist
Special Collections and University Archives
Rutgers University Libraries
gorder@rci.rutgers.edu
(732) 932-7006