Re: Springtime in the Rockies=snow

Having lived in Iowa, I know what you mean about "real" winters. The
problem here is that winter is so on-again-off-again. We already had days
of 70 degrees, crocuses and daffodils, and green grass. Living through a
hard, steady winter keeps one geared for it. Having blizzards pop up in
October, April, and even June, keeps us off guard. It especially means
that snow "removal" and good winter driving habits are not.

I still haven't heard an explanation of what makes Krispy Kreems so
special, except what the name implies.

Kathy Sturdevant
Colorado Springs