From: Roiann Baird [mailto:rmbaird@BENTLEY.UNCO.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 10:39 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Springtime in the Rockies=snow

O.K.....I'll probably get flamed but I can't resist. My husband and I
are native North Dakotans and have lived in Greeley, CO for two
years. We were joking this morning about the weather and calling
Coloradans "big babies" when it comes to weather. When the
local news showed weather conditions on I-25 we could only
laugh since we drove through that kind of weather on a regular
basis and thought nothing of it. Then again, the largest metro area
in ND is only about 120,000.

Roiann M. Baird
James A. Michener-Endowed Archivist
James A. Michener Library