Colorado snow & KK

I lived in Boulder for a while (1975-81) - Ah, yes, the good old days of 3'
of snow on may 5th.....

In Anchorage, we have the extremely odd "Golden Donuts", which some people
adore, but as far as I've seen, ALL their varieties come with a very odd
golden glaze that is totally off-putting to me.  My fave is Dino's Donuts -
the cinnamon-sugar cake donut - talk about heaven!!!

Jill L Schneider
USGS - Alaska Technical Data Unit
907-786-7457
jschnidr@usgs.gov