Permission forms for digital photographs--thanks and followup

Thank you, Catherine, for your reply and for posting your draft policy.  To
clarify, the schoolteacher wanted to photograph our photographs with a
digital camera (no flash), and to use them in a Power Point presentation on
the history of the school.  This is a small town and the school's 75th
anniversary--politically, this was a request we could hardly refuse!  She
agreed to give us a copy of the digital images she made, to limit use to
"in-the-local-school" only, to give us credit, and we had her sign a letter
that said "the Society will be credited as follows...." etc. and  "It is
understood that all images are protected by...copyright laws and cannot be
saved except for the limited use stated here.  Any unauthorized use,
electronic storage, publication or transmission is prohibited in any form
without permission in writing...." etc.   If the quality of her camera is not
good, our images won't look good--but we don't have digital equipment.
Your policy example will help us clarify our thoughts as we prepare for more
of this type of request in the future.  Many thanks.
Mary Prendergast