From: Dean DeBolt [mailto:ddebolt@MAIL.UWF.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 8:12 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Krispy Kreme

The local Pensacolians rave over Krispy Kreme which I find
awful especially in comparison to Mel-O-Cream.   Even Dunkin'
Donuts are better than KK!   :D

Dean DeBolt
University Librarian
Special Collections and West Florida Archives
John C. Pace Library
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
Tele:  850-474-2213;   Fax:  850-474-3338