Re: Final word on Krispy Kreme I promise

After tantalizing us all day with descriptions of this wonderful food, I think the people who live near them should get together and send some to all of those of us who don't live near them, so we can judge for ourselves (overnight express, since apparently they lose something over time).

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist

Culinary Institute of America
1946 Campus Drive
Hyde Park, NY  12538
(845) 451-1757
c_crawfo@culinary.edu

>>> "Kurilecz, Peter" <peter.kurilecz@WOODSIDESUMMITGROUP.COM> 04/12/01 02:21PM >>>
The following comes from a friend of mine who is a long-time convert to the
delights of KK. Identifying details have been removed to protect the
not-so-innocent.