Final word on Krispy Kreme I promise

The following comes from a friend of mine who is a long-time convert to the
delights of KK. Identifying details have been removed to protect the
not-so-innocent.

<snip>
I became acquainted with these lovely fat pills while in the South on a few
business trips and at conferences... my first exposure was at 2:30 am,
sxxxfaced, on the way back to the hotel from a (series of) bars while in
xxxxxxxx ... was with a "local" on the freeway heading for the hotel when he
yells:

"HOLYSHIT the HOT LIGHT'S ON!!" and proceeds to whip across 3 lanes and off
the freeway...

to which an astonished and nearly car sick xxxxxx exclaims "WHAT THE HELL
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???"...

well, after I answer "No" to the response "Dontcha know bout Krispy Kremes?"
he explains to me "the legend of Krispy Kreme hot light"...

and the others in the car join me in a chorus of "DOUGHNUTS AT 3AM?"...

Needless to say, we were converts to the Church of Krispy Kreme
within two bites...

There are two of them within driving distance of our house now, and I
have converted the family... it's a bout an hour to hour-thirty drive
and a 10-15 minute wait in line, but as you well know... worthy of
the pilgrimage.
<snip>

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group