Re: Book humor

Her episode  makes me think of the friend of mine who refused to buy a
Metrocard, the multiple ride passes the MTA started selling here in NY a few
years ago.  He was concerned they would be able to track his movements.

He was never able to satisfactorily explain to me why they would be so
interested in his commute.

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021
mailto:dsokolow@nshs.edu