/WPA question

I think my research question got lost in the nirvana of krispy kremes.
Can anyone help with the following please?

I am trying to compile a complete list (unless one already exists) of all
of the extant WPA state Graves Registration Project Records, and how
complete they are. Does anyone know of a list? What do you have from this
project in your archives? I don't know whether every state had a
successful project.

Thanks!
Kathy Sturdevant
Historian
Senior History Faculty, Pikes Peak Community College
Author, Bringing Your Family History to Life through Social History