Re: Aurora Foods - Diappearing from a Shelf Near You?

"Struggling to survive" and "cooking the books" seems a bit harsh to me. I
don't own or follow this company but their 10K report looks pretty decent.
Yes they are restating things - but that is not all that unusual - not great
news, but obviously they are dealing with it

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/010402/aor.html

If you want to see a company with these issues and tons more check out
Lucent....

The stock is at 5.5 today with the low for 52 weeks being 1.75 and a high
being just a tad under 7. This in a horrendous market - I wish some (ANY) of
the stocks I own had done this well. With a market cap of almost half a
billion dollars and sales of a billion last year - it looks to me like they
are not going out of business in the next couple of day or so. But that is
just my personal observation - who knows????

James Lindner

General Manager VidiPax Division
VidiPax - The Magnetic Media Restoration Company

Executive Vice-President
Loudeye Technologies
NASDAQ Symbol:LOUD

VidiPax
450 West 31 Street
New York, N.Y.  10001
212-563-1999 ext. 102
www.vidipax.com

Moderator: AV Media Matters Listserve
To subscribe to AV Media Matters Listserve send an email to:
AV-Media-Matters-subscribe@topica.com