From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU]On
Behalf Of Julie Holcomb
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 11:41 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Endowments for maintenance of collections

I have yet another question I hope some of you might be able to help me
with.  We have a donor who is setting up a permanent restricted
endowment to provide for the long-term maintenance of a substantial
collection he has donated to our archives.  Maintenance could include
future acquisitions, preservation, and operating expenses (i.e.
salaries, travel, internships, etc.).  Have any of you set up a similar
agreement?  If possible, I would like to find copies of similar
agreements (generic form) to share with the committee working to set
this up.  Electronic copies would be fine.

Thanks in advance for your help with this.

--
Julie Holcomb, Archivist
Navarro College