Marie Danforth Page papers

Many moons ago while at Arizona State University, I did some work for Page Fales, daughter of Marie Danforth Page, a Boston painter of some renoun and member of the Guild of Boston Artists. I remember she did portraits of such people as the Roosevelts and the Saltonstalls. A woman is writing the history of the GBA and wants to know what happened to Marie's papers after Page died several years ago. Page and husband Herbert Fales had two sons, but I don't even remember their names. If any of you know the whereabouts of this relatively small collection, please contact Marilyn Wurzburger at ASU, at MARILYN.WURZBURGER@asu.edu
Thanks for your help.

Michael McColgin
Conservation Officer
Arizona History and Archives Division