Had a look at your web site

Hi,

I had a look at your site.  I was wondering if you might be interested in receiving information regarding a new online course, testing, grading, certification and automated payment Interface software system, designed for online continuing education.  If you have an interest please send me a reply, and I will be glad to forward information to you, along with a link so that you can preview a live site and see how the system  works.

Regards,

Marilyn Exum, Sales and Marketing Senior Associate
Avant Solutions, LLC. - Seattle, WA
marilyn@avantsolutions.com
www.avantsolutions.com