From: Heather Willever-Farr <hwillever-farr@MAIL.ACPONLINE.ORG>
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU <ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU>
Date: Thursday, April 19, 2001 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: [ARCHIVES] Baker

I didn't think anyone would question that microfilm and most microfilm readers can make research incredibly tedious.  Though, I did think someone might say something like: "well, it's better to have microfilm than nothing at all..."

Heather Willever-Farr
Electronic Records Archivist
American College of Physicians - American Society of Internal Medicine
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106-1572
hwillever-farr@mail.acponline.org
(w) 215-351-2470