couple of questions...

Hi, I have a two part question that I hope you can help me with.

1. I need a source for educational historical stuff like quill pens, little
chalk boards, those cool old wooden toys, where does your institutions get
this type of stuff?

2. Do any of you have any information on how to go about photographing your
collection, like what do you need as far as lights, background, etc.

Thank you very much.

Constance L. Jones
Project Director
Business & Media Archives of the Mahoning Valley
e-mail: business_media@mahoninghistory.org