Re: Baker

I used to have a friend who had never had a driver's license, and yet always
had a running commentary on the driving habits of whoever she was with.
After a while, we ignored her.

Confidential e-mail for addressee only.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and destroy the original communication.
Title: Re: Baker