Policies for pulling from Closed Stacks

Our facilitiy will undergo a complete renovation in
the coming year.  When we return, the public Reading
Room and closed stack storage will be located on
separate floors.  For this reason, we are reviewing
our policy on pulling materials, which has been
pulling immediately upon request.  We are wondering
what policies other institutions have, regarding pull
time and other issues.  Thanks.