Hi all!

Thanks to everyone who replied to my query about a bug index. I have passed
on the information to the lucky staff member who has been designated 'keeper
of the bugs' and she was appreciative. :)

Aside from these responses, I also was recommended to contact an
entomologist or the local  cooperative extension office.

Thanks again for all your help!!!!
Bridgette
Bridgette A. Kelly, Special Collections Manager
Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens
714 N. Portage Path
Akron, OH  44303
ph: 330-315-3232   fax: 330-836-2680
BKelly@stanhywet.org   www.stanhywet.org

> Judith Turner [judy53211@yahoo.com]
> Fri 4/20/01 12:24 PM
> Here's a copy of a message I posted a while back in
> reply to a query about ladybugs -- I searched the
> Listserv website to retrieve this.  There are fairly
> good descriptions of the groups of insects so you may
> be able to narrow down which links from Gary's page.
>
> You can also contact the Entomology Dept. at a local
> museum if there is one nearby or your County Extension
> Agent for assistance in identifying insect pests.
>
> Please check out the following url for links to sites
> containing information about beneficial and "pest"
> insects, including lady bugs.
>
> http://www.mpm.edu/research/invzoo/invzoo_insect.html

[Bridgette Kelly]  ...........