Nicholson Baker's method. Critiquing our cities' public libraries.

Nicholson Baker has developed a great technique, a
method of analysis for critiquing our cities' public
libraries.

We had not been critiquing our cities' public libraries
because it could be viewed like attacks on other revered
institutions of faith like churches.

It will be interesting to see how a very good critical
method of analysis developed by Nicholson Baker for
review of revered institutions can be enhanced and
improved upon.

Rather than being diminished by disagreement, this
accomplishment is acknowledged for its success by the
kinds of disagreement that have followed. Good debate
and good argument have been promoted through this
improved discourse.

oo__ dWs

Guide to Problematical Library Use
http://GuideToProblematicalLibraryUse.WebLogs.com