also seeking University of Georgia

Peter K. was nice enough to point out that in 1996, the University
of Georgia also hosted some Olympic events; so anyone from
there or if you know anyone from there, likewise!

I know that the Georgia Tech library, given that it was totally inside
the Z-O-N-E O-F S-E-C-U-R-I-T-Y, was pretty much closed down.
But even though the UofU students will be sent away during the
games, the Marriott Library will be open.  We're only closing the
day of the opening ceremonies, which fall on a Friday; we'll be
open the rest  of the time.
Roy Webb, C.A.
Multimedia Archivist
Special Collections