Question from a patron

Hello everyone, This question came to me yesterday so I thought I would see if anyone could help. I am sending it out to GovDocs list also.
One of our students is working on his dissertation in History and is looking for Mortality rates at the prisoner of war camps during the Civil War (whoops I am in the south-the war between the states-or was it the war of northern aggression or to some the late great indiscretion)  Thanks for your help in this.  Joan

Joan Goodbody
Lecturer
Humanities Social Sciences
Reference Services