Re: Snow in Denver -baseball at SAA?

On Fri, 4 May 2001 15:20:06 -0600, STEVEN P. FISHER <sfisher@DU.EDU> wrote:

> Since it is late on a Friday afternoon and it snowed in Denver yesterday
>( just freezing drizzle today ) my thoughts have turned to baseball and
>the SAA Annual Conference in Washington D.C. later this year. Are the
>Orioles at home at that time? Anyone working on this?
>
> Steve in Denver

As someone else has pointed out DC United of Major League Soccer will be
playing at RFK stadium on Saturday night, BUT better yet the US Men's
National Soccer Team will be playing a World Cup Qualifier against Honduras
on Sunday morning at 10 am. 8-( Why such a sad emoticon? Well I will be
part of presentation that morning. Normally I would be in the stands as
part of Sams Army the national supporters group. So far the US Men have won
all 3 of their qualifiers this year a very fast start.

Even at 10 a.m. on a Sunday RFK will be a rockin place.

Peterk