Glass negatives

Hello,

I have about 75 glass negatives taken in Chicago from 1910-1913 and in
Tekamah, Nebraska from about 1918-1920.  Can anyone suggest a good home
for them.  We have had prints made and would like to donate the glass
plates.

Chicago scenes include some parks, some street scenes, and some family
scenes.  Family lived in Jefferson Park area.

Nebraska scenes are farm fields, some buildings, and family.

Thanks.

jrj

Judith Rice-Jones, MA, MLIS          jricejones@mail.uccs.edu
Social Sciences Librarian            719 262-3175   Fax 719 528-5227
University of Colorado               P.O. Box 7150
Colorado Springs, CO                 80933-7150

"As we know, modern society's obsession with saving time, whether by means
of faster transport or powdered soup, has the positive result that the
average American spends three to six hours daily watching TV."
                                                Guy Debord