Call for comment on 5/2001 draft of DoD 5015.2

The following was received from ARMA HQ tonight. To ensure that all who are
involved with records and information management have an opportunity to
comment even non-ARMA members I have taken the liberty of reposting to the
archivist and recmgmt-l listservs. Please do not send replies to me BUT send
them to the following address: lcantelmi@arma.org

Note that all responses should be sent to ARMA by May 25th for compilation.

Beginning message
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
In December 1999, ARMA submitted comments to the Department of Defense on
its first draft of DoD 5015.2-STD RMA Design Criteria Standard.  Since that
time, the Department of Defense has presented a new revised draft of DoD
5015.2, which is now available for public review and comment.  ARMA is
currently accepting comments on DoD 5015.2 from its membership to coordinate
an ARMA response, which will be submitted on the May 31st deadline.  To
access the document, please go to:

http://jitc.fhu.disa.mil/recmgt/revision.doc

Please send your comments to my attention either via fax or e-mail.
Comments should be received by 5:00 p.m. CST, Friday, May 25th, to receive
consideration.  A conference call in which all commenters are invited to
participate will be held on Wednesday, May 30th, at 1:00 p.m. CST.  A phone
number for the conference call will be provided closer to the date of the
meeting.

If you have any questions regarding the comment process, please feel free to
contact me at 888.298.8179 or lcantelm@usa.com.  For questions of a
technical nature, please contact Diane Carlisle, Director of Professional
Resources, at 888.298.6781 or dcarlisl@arma.org.

We look forward to receiving your comments on this important standard.

Sincerely,
Lianne S. Cantelmi
Standards Coordinator

ARMA International