By Stephanie Ebbert and Sarah Schweitzer. City Clerk Rosaria Salerno testified during a hearing last week that there is no way for her to know whether all the developers required to file are doing so.

Sent To: foi-l@listserv.syr.edu
State and local freedom of information
http://listserv.syr.edu/archives/foi-l.html

   By Stephanie Ebbert and Sarah Schweitzer,
   schweitzer@globe.com
http://boston.com/dailyglobe2/130/metro/BRA_record_keeping_faulted+.shtml

Boston Globe Online / Metro | Region
   The Boston Globe Online Boston.com /

   City & Region
   BRA record-keeping faulted

   Review shows poor tracking of key documents

   By Stephanie Ebbert and Sarah Schweitzer,
   Globe Staff , 5/10/2001

[ more... ]

   While disclosure forms on many of those projects are
    on file with the BRA - so that the board members
    can learn the identity of all development partners
    and determine whether they would be conflicted in
    voting for a project - others were missing until
    this week.

    In addition, the forms were not immediately
    available for public review.

   As a result of the Globe inquiry, BRA director Mark
    Maloney said the agency would begin mandating that
    disclosures be provided before the BRA approves any
    project.

   ''We will not have any projects even go to our board
      for final action without having these documents,''
    said Maloney...

[ more... ]
http://boston.com/dailyglobe2/130/metro/BRA_record_keeping_faulted+.shtml