New England Archives Newsletter Submission Deadline

Hello Everyone,
I've been asked to forward this posting to the list. Please reply to Angela at the email address given.

Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator
Miami University Archives
Oxford, Ohio 45056
513-523-5521
rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu

__________________________________
A Reminder

May 15 is the deadline for submissions to the July
issue of the New England Archives Newsletter.

We need your calendars of events, announcements of
staff changes and job openings, and other suitable
press releases or project updates for the News and
Notes section of the newsletter.

You can send the documents as attachments or in text
to this address or
angela.reddin@ma.state.us. If you
have questions, I can be reached at (617)267-9400
x232. Thank you very much.