[no subject]

I am a novice putting on a display to commemorative the 25th anniversary of
a major public health legislation.

I am looking for mounted magnifying devices.  The devices will be used in a
display case which people will look at rather than down into. I currently
need smaller magnifying devices, although, I may need larger ones.

Can someone respond to me with the appropriate vendor(s) for mounted
magnifying devices?

Please respond directly to me only rather than to the entire listserv.
Thank you.

Harriet Albersheim, MLS
Supervisory Librarian
FDA/CDRH Library, HFZ-46