Re: Newspapers as Primary Sources

Just about anything can be incorrect or untrue including orginal
manuscripts.  All sources have their negatives.  Newspapers are essential
research tools.  Nespaper clipping collections (of which I have many) are
also very useful though they are hard to conserve.
Louise Sandberg, Special Collections
Lawrence Public Library