Stop Cheney

I hope you'll join me in supporting a sound energy policy, rather than the Bush-Cheney team's proposed giveaways to their oil buddies.

   http://www.moveon.org/stopcheney/

Electricity and gasoline price are skyrocketing and energy companies are taking record profits.  What's the administration's response?

Instead of challenging monopolies run amok, Cheney has come up with an innovative three point plan: rape, burn and pillage.  Rape the environment.  Burn fossil fuels 'til we choke.  Pillage the consumer's pocket book.

This is simply wrong.  The keys to a sensible long-term policy are conservation, efficiency, and aggressive development of renewable energy sources.  We don't have to wreck the environment to live well.

Please join me in speaking out against plunder by energy tycoons.  It's quick and easy.  Just go to:

   http://www.moveon.org/stopcheney/

Thank you.  It's time to speak up for common sense.  Please help spread the word.