Re: Attend the Voter Rights March & Stop Cheney

If we don't get rid of the Republicans, we may soon find no funding at all
for libraries and archives and then what happens to intellectual freedom???
Bush stole the election. When we had Democrats in the White House,
California had electrical power, remember?  I do not live in California, I live
in Florida and Bush stole the Florida vote illegally.

Sharon Centanne

"Diane C. Russell" wrote:

> When I read todays first off-topic message from centans@TAMPABAY.RR.COM, I
> thought that this must be some poor deluded soul who believes that it's good
> for felons and dead people to vote and who simply sent her message to the
> wrong list.
>
> But now that she's decided to post a message that libels the Vice President
> with charges like "rape, burn and pillage," it seems more likely that she's a
> deliberate mouthpiece of the radical-left, enviro-wacko hate lobby that wants
> us all to enjoy the nirvana her kind have brought to California.

ÐÏ à¡± á