Peter K's "Friday funny" - URL

Hi, list!  :  )

I, too, had the same problem with the URL for
Peter's "Friday funny", until I noticed that only
PART of the URL was underlined.  Just highlight
what was not underlined (the rest of the URL),
click on what was underlined, go to "Copy", and
Paste the rest of the URL at the end of the URL
on the Toronto page's URL, THEN tap "Enter".
THAT will send you to the page Peter wanted to
share with all of us.  It is kinda funny!

If anyone wants more details about some possible
reasons why that train ran away, please e-mail me
off the list.  I am not a railroader, but I do read a number
of discussion boards where bona fide railroad operating
employees post messages.  Thank heavens no one was hurt
when that train ran away!

Any comments or statements made in this transmission
reflect the views of the sender and are not necessarily the
views of the State of California Department of Transportation.

Margaret Monroe

Caltrans Office Technician (Typing)
(UN-official Record-keeper for all records
in District 4 of all State-owned toll bridges in
Northern California)

State of California
Department of Transportation
District 4
Division of Structure Maintenance & Investigations, Toll Bridges
Room 10-400
P. O. Box  23660
Oakland, CA  94623-0660

Phone: 510-286-6188