3 rare books needing new home

Hello all!

I have 3 rare books, microfilm format, that are in need of new homes or home.   We will pay shipping.

***  Title:  De proprietatibus rerum (sp?)   Author:  Batman upon Bartholome    Date:  1582
Purchased from Yale University.

*** Title:  Disquisitionum magicarum libri sex, in thres tomos partiti....  Author:  Del Rio, Martin Anton.   Date:  1599-1600.
3 volumes in 1.   Purchased from Research Publications, Inc., Woodbridge, CT.

***Title:  Minoritanae Familia De Harmonia munid totius cantica tria.  Author:  Georgia, Francisci Veneti.  Date:  1525.
Purchased from the New York Public Library.

These particular items were obtained by a faculty member for a book the faculty member was writing.

Anyone interested in one or all of these, on first come, first serve basis, please contact me at:

tbernath@tsud.edu

Tina Bernath, Library Assistant
Archive/Wiregrass Special Collection
Troy State University Dothan