From: Connie Jones [mailto:Business_media@MAHONINGHISTORY.ORG]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 3:11 PM
To: Archives & Archivists
Cc: Dostie, Arthur
Subject: Archives closing for lunch

Could any of you tell me if your archives closes for lunch? My parent
institution is thinking about closing their archives for a hour instead of
having to rotate other staff to cover the archives while the archivist is
eating. How is this handled at your institution? Thank you for any and all
information.

Constance L. Jones
Project Director
Business & Media Archives of the Mahoning Valley
e-mail: business_media@mahoninghistory.org