Free to good home

We have the following to offer (we pay postage):

Royal Arcanum Bulletin (Official publication of the Supreme Council of the
Royal Arcanum). Vol.62 no.38 (November-December 1970)

Michigan Alumnus Vol.LXVI, no.18 (May 21, 1960): Quarterly Review, Spring 1960

Michigan Avenue Community Organization News, Vol.I issue 6 (June-July 1976).
(Detroit, Michigan neighborhood organization)

Integrated Logistic Support Plan for the Surface Ship Sonar Modernization
Program. Naval Sea Systems Command Navsea 661C. Prepared by Fleet Readiness
Directorate, Naval Underwater Systems Center, January 1975

Booklet from University of Pittsburgh commencement, 1934

Negro Digest, Vol.XIV no.4, February 1965

NotreDamemagazine, Aug. 1972, Aug. 1973, Oct. 1973, Dec. 1974 (pub. by Notre
Dame Alumni Association)

Blueprint for the Peace Race: Outline of Basic Provisions of a Treaty on
General and Complete Disarmament in a Peaceful World. United States Arms
Control and Disarmament Agency, General Series 3, Released May 1962.

A Family of Nations: The Soviet Union. Rev. ed. NY: National Council of
American-Soviet Friendship, n.d.

Newell, Homer E. Space Activities and the Community of Nations. Nasa, 1962.

U.S. Balance of Payments: Questions and Answers. Dept. of State Pub. 7392.
Rleased August 1962 (rev.)

Soviet Life magazine. Nov. 1977

The Answer: A non-sectarian approach to the problems of the Hebrew people in
Europe and Palestine. Vol. II, no.3. Feb. 12, 1944.

Thanks,
Dr. Karen Majewski
Alumni Memorial Library
St. Mary's College