Non-Virus

My brain must have slowed down on Friday... after sending the Possible Virus message I realize it would have been effected also.

I ran re-ran my virus checker .. updated it again, and re-ran again.  Nothing reflects a virus and I ran it agains every file on my system.

Here's the message I got:

When bj_dalton@MSN.COM sent e-mail to JACKIE.COHAN@CI.ALEXANDRIA.VA.US (1/1/2)
Your message was believed to have contained a virus or material inappropriate for mailing.

Now since I didn't have a virus and I only responded, politely I think, I'm at a loss.  My only guess is someone has a block on the conversation.  Since I believe it was a government agency I can understand why.

Correct me if I'm wrong ...

I hope I did not cause to much of an inconvenience to the list.  If I did I apologize.

Bob Dalton, CRM
Dalton Consulting