Re: Non-Virus

On Fri, 25 May 2001 17:49:13 -0700, Robert W. Dalton, CRM
<bj_dalton@MSN.COM> wrote:

>Here's the message I got:
>
>When bj_dalton@MSN.COM sent e-mail to JACKIE.COHAN@CI.ALEXANDRIA.VA.US
(1/1/2)
>Your message was believed to have contained a virus or material
inappropriate for mailing.

Bob I receive these messages somewhat irregularly not once but twice when I
make my RAIN postings as Jackie Cohan is subscribed to both A&A and recmgmt-
l.

I suspect that the City of Alexandria's filter is set too tight. I suspect
that it rejected your posting because it contained the word "r*pist" the
filter could also be set to catch words such as Suss*x or Ess*x. where the
word s*x is part of another word. this happen previously on recmgmt with a
subscriber from the Middle East.

We'll see.

Peterk