Copyright search

I am searching for copyright owners of aerial photographs taken in Chicago
by two Chicago commercial photography studios in the ca. 1949 and ca.
1962:  Alexander and Alexander; Brandt & Associates.  If anyone knows any
history of these companies, where their archives are held, or repositories
with other images taken by either company, please respond to me off line.
Chicago Historical Society does not have images by either company.