NAFTA rules

First of all, many thanks to all of those who sent me quotes about
archives/archivists.  When I've complete the list, I'll send it to the
contributors.

NAFTA

I am a Canadian citizen, currently working in Ontario.  Although  I am not
working as an archivist (I'm a teacher), I have just completed the Archival
Science program at the Faculty of Information Studies at the University of
Toronto.  I am a member of the Society of American Archivists.  I am
considering employment as an archivist in the USA.  I remember reading that
a Master of Information Studies degree was on the NAFTA list, making me
eligilbe to work in the US.  I no longer have the document that outlined the
list of qualifying degrees/occupations, etc.

Does anyone know and have a source for information that would answer my
questions?

Am I qualified to work in the USA as an archivst?

What, if any, are the restrictions?

Is anyone on the list a Canadian citizen working in the US and would be
willing to give me some advice?

Thanks

Bob Coghill
Toronto