Friday funnies

So here I am, worn to a frazzle after another week of doing three people's
jobs and falling further behind against the backlog, and the managing
director comes in. "I'm beat," he says, and he looked it. I asked him what
was wrong, and for the next ten minutes he told me how worn out he was from
being overworked at his job at an understaffed union training center. I
really did my best to listen sympathetically, but when he wondered aloud
when he'd have another instructor to help him I couldn't help but reply,
"when we get another archivist to help me here." Not really that funny, just
terribly ironic.

Best wishes for the weekend,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086