More road trip songs.

Hi all--

Regarding Sharon Centannes's question about who recorded *Sentimental
Journey*:  I have a good recording by Doris Day.

Also regarding Kevin Bunker's inquiry about the Sinatra torch song "I took a
trip on a train, and I thought about you...":  The title is *I Thought About
You," written by Johnny Mercer and Jimmy Van Heusen.  Mel Torme and Cleo
Laine did a good cover on the song.

Also, my two cents on road trip songs:  how about *Horse With No Name* by
America?  Doesn't talk about a highway, but definitely describes a journey.

Cheers!

Robyn Sager, MLIS (recently graduated, looking for a job!)
rsager3@slis.ua.edu