ROAD SONGS

I think we have been across country and back again twice by now.  I'm sure
this will all come back to me in a more musical fashion as we head out to
California this summer.  Thanks for all the songs and mind wandering. Y'all
have already put thousands of miles on my car.

James Fletcher
NCH Corporation
Records and Word Processing
(972) 438-0983